A recruitment and selection process combining rigour and flexibility
The definition of the need
- An in-depth interview with operational teams and HR to fully understand the recruitment and business context.
- Writing a detailed job definition: job characteristics, skills, human qualities, etc.
- The signature of a direct approach research contract, establishing an exclusive partnership between the client and the Haussmann law firm, with a strong obligation of results and transparency.
- Mobilization of appropriate resources (specialized consultants, databases, documentation, etc.).
- The establishment of a list of target companies and candidates
- Interviewing identified and motivated candidates for the project
- The implementation of a search strategy adapted to the specificity / complexity of the target market, in order to maximize the attractiveness of the offer to candidates.
- The elaboration of a short list of 3 to 4 candidates
- The drafting of a dossier on each candidate, with a conclusion on the suitability of the profile for the proposed position.
- Accompanying the candidate and the client in the final choice
- The taking of references on the finalist candidate and the detailed formalization of these references
- Assistance and advice for the elaboration and negotiation of the hiring proposal
- The follow-up of the candidate's integration after recruitment